Terms And Conditions
The e-valuation price we send you by email for your vehicle is dependent upon inspection and coming to this e-valuation we make some assumptions about your car.
The assumptions we have made about your car:
- It has no damage, including exterior, interior, or mechanical
- It has two sets of keys
- It has 3+ months of MOT left
- It has a full service history
- It isn’t a non runner
- It hasn’t ever been subject to an insurance write off or been accident damaged
- It isn’t and has never been used for the purposes of any of the following: ex-police vehicle, taxi, rental or driving school
We make this price as accurate as possible, but it's not until we see your car and complete an onsite inspection that we can offer you a final price for your car, so the e-valuation should not be construed as a contract.
If there are any discrepancies between your car and the details you gave us, or, if during the inspection, we consider that its value is affected by any aspect of its history or condition, including any unusual feature or customisation, which was not apparent to us when we gave the e-valuation, the price that we offer for it will differ from the online e-valuation.